Let's check out what's in my bag.
1. Camera bag/Camera-- I wish I had a cute camera bag but this guy's all function. I use a Canon Powershot SX130 IS and I carry it with me everywhere.
2. My wallet. Loaded with too many coins and not enough cash. :)
3. Made by Hank clutch. Honestly, there's nothing in there right now but I just got this the other day and I love it so I carry it around with me for now. Weird. I know. But it's beautiful.
4. Keys and my cute keylette from Sew Much Detail Etsy shop.
5a. Seaglass. I like to pick up seaglass when I'm walking on the beach waiting for Chris to come in from surfing. I tend to accumulate it in the pockets of my purse.
5b. Sand. I have no real use for this. :) It just ends up in there.
6. Sunglasses. Gotta have 'em. I love this particular pair. I got them in Maui in September. They've got lots of fun colors on the frames. Let's zoom in, shall we?
7. Hair clips and bobby pins. Self explanatory.
8. Tape-measurer. For measuring stuff.
9. My Droid Incredible. I love this thing. As Chris would say, we just upgraded from "stupid phones" to smart phones and I'm addicted. My favorite apps are the Bar Code Reader and my Kindle App. I'm reading Gulliver's Travels and LOVING it. You should read it. You'll LOVE it.
10. Business cards for my Etsy shop. Specifically my Moo cards. You never know when you'll have the opportunity to tell someone about your shop/blog/etc.
Aaaaaaaand that's what's in my bag! What's in yours?
Make sure you check out Mateya's post yesterday from The Best Is Yet to Come and look for Megan's post on her blog Beach Bungalow 8 tomorrow!
PS. Don't forget to enter to win one of my ampersand paintings on Much Love Illy blog! :)