Monday, September 27, 2010

Inspire Me Monday: Spirals (& My Fan Page!)

 I've always wanted a spiral staircase in my house. When I was a kid, one of my best friends had one in her house and I thought it was so cool. I still think they're really cool. Not sure how practical they are, but I don't really care. I'd love to have one that leads up to a reading nook with huge comfy floor pillows strewn about and stacks of books waiting to be poured through. That would be suh-weeeet.













Anyone else have a burning desire for a spiral staircase in their home? Any other "gotta-have-its" for your dream home? 

And in other news... I started a Facebook Fan Page for Aisle to Aloha Studio! Do you 'like' me? Become a fan of Aisle to Aloha Studio on Facebook and get sneak-peeks on my art work, discounts and other promotions. Plus, you'll be helping promote my new shop and I'll love you forever for it. 




 Sources: 1 and 2-Tart House Blog, 3-unknown. Anyone know where this image is from?



 

3 comments:

  1. My "gotta-have" has nothing to do with decor. I wish it did! If I ever have a 2 story house....I want a color coded laundry chute. Boring, I know. Wish you would send some artistic genes statside!! Love you.
    Jola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those images are so quirky and fun! Not practical, but that's why it's a dream! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dream of a fire place and a big porch. A must have if we ever move is to have our living area be on ground level instead of our living area being on the second story.

    ReplyDelete

hello you! Thanks for taking a minute to comment! I like to reply to your comments in the thread, so if you have a question and you'd like to get a notification of my response, feel free to click the "subscribe by email" link.